Each risk management alternative shall be assessed for the ease or difficulty of implementing the remedial action, by considering the following criteria, as appropriate:
- Practical, technical, and legal difficulties and unknowns associated with the construction and implementation of a technology, engineering control, or institutional control, including potential scheduling delays;
- The ability to monitor the effectiveness of the remedy;
- Consistency with national and local requirements; activities needed to coordinate with other agencies; and the ability and time required to obtain any necessary authorization from other governmental bodies;
- Availability of necessary services, materials, equipment, and specialists, including the availability of adequate off-site treatment, storage, disposal capacity and services, and availability of prospective technologies; and
- Any other information relevant to implementation.
Qualitative screening by Implementation Risk