When the Developing and Evaluating Management Options step is complete you will have:
- Compiled an open-ended list of known risk reduction measures as options to address the chemical problem.
- Identified the options that make existing measures more effective and outlined new initiatives.
- Considered whether all the options listed will achieve the required risk reduction goal, bearing in mind risk factors.
- Obtained stakeholder agreement on which decision-criteria to use in order to select management options.
- On the basis of the decision-criteria, evaluated strengths & weaknesses of each option.