When the Risk Communication and Policy Making step is complete you will have:
- Identify the decision-makers who need to endorse/adopt relevant documents (policy, strategy, program, project etc..) and provide them with relevant knowledge and information product.
- Select and conducti appropriate communication approaches and activities;
- Identify whether any initial steps are needed to ensure effective implementation, e.g. training of those involved in implementation.
- Involve interested and affected parties and identify milestones and other important timelines.
- Monitor the effective implementation of the risk management actionswith regard to milestones and timelines.